|About Us Follow us on FaceBook
|The Baltimore English Dart League is a steel-tip dart league in the Baltimore, MD area. We have 2 seasons during the year and we are always looking for new teams/bars to add to the league.
|Division 3 shootoffs moved||7/26/2016|
Just so everyone knows the Division 3 shootoffs have been moved to Brewers Landing.
|New Changes and old Reminders||3/9/2016|
- On schedules they will be showing when your two payments are due. First payment by week 8, atleast half of your teams total is due. Final payment week 16, your team total must be paid off. Weekly dues are $16.00 per team for 20 weeks total $320.00 a season. A $5.00 membership fee per shooter, unless you are a life time member. And a $20.00 bar fee for team or teams shooting each season.
- Both captains make sure that you go over score sheets at the end of the night ot make sure scores and personal points are correct.
- Home teams you must put scores and personal points for both teams online at our website by midnight Sunday after match. You should elect someone on your team to do this who will have scores in on time, or lose 1 team point. There will also be a space to put anyone who hits a trophy shot, ton80, 6 corks, high in or out shot and high mark out. (No 9marks shot that is just 3 trips not a trophy shot).
- Shooters must shoot at least 5 weeks during the regular season to come to the party as a member and shoot in the luck. If not they will have to pay as a guest.
- What division your personal points are listed is where you are ranked. And what shootoffs you will be shooting in.
- At the party guests cannot be covered by taking the place of someone not showing up on your team.
- Captains don't forget the No Bust Rule in 01 games. After 5 rounds shooting double one.
- There are 2 divisions this season. But shooters personal points, handy caps and shootoffs will be divided into three divisions. Here is the list of shooters in their divisions.
- RULE CHANGE for SHOOTOFFS ONLY- Loswer of 1st game has option on cork shot. Wimmer of cork shot goes first in 2nd game cricket. (NO mugs away).
- Sorry if you feel you should not be in the division you are in, but I had to try to put the same amount of shooters in each division for shootoffs. If some shootoffs continue to have 5 or less shooters show up, I will stop them. Then I could have 4 divisions for personal points.
- We only have 7 teams this season so the schedule will be for 21 weeks so every team will have 3 byes and shoot 18 weeks.
- John D
- Mike Lantz
- Mike Lagana
- Dave B
- Lee B
- Nick C
- Dean H
- Bill K
- Bob L
- Tie Die
- Dan N
- Mike Fuller
- George R
- Chris K
- Bill B
- Mike Webster
- James H
- Mike Jones
- Kristina L
- Jimmy C
- John M
- Jeff B
- Division 1 - No Handy Cap
- Division 2 - No Handy Cap
- Division 3 - No Handy Cap against div 2 shooters. Against div 1 shooters don't double in. 2X's in cricket.
|Interesting in Joining?|
Click here to inquire about joining the league.